Sunday 15 September 2013

EXP 1 SUBMISSION

As part of this experiment we had to develop an island that is significant to us, this was a challenge to see how creative i can be, we also had to conceal a letter and number in the island my number and letter are 'Y4" this is what we had to look for in the island and keep it creative and unique to the user and myself. below is the final submission of this experiment

strategy statement was to help me understand how i was to conceal my letter and number starting from macro to mirco scale within my island, click here to see.

5 draft images of my island can be found here and here  

video trailer 
we had to also create a trailer to promote our island and let the user see what to expect in the island, this was a challenge as it haven't had many experience with making a trailer. i added sound to the trailer for more suspense and a dark feel to my island as its a lost island in the unknown. below is my movie trailer.

 

below are some screen shots of my developed island.





file for my cryengine island can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment