Saturday 16 November 2013

WEEK5 EXP 2




I will be demonstrating the nation of decay within my building by creating materials that i would apply to my building, depending on the material of the object like steel, concrete or even glass. I will also use other plugins that will help me decay the building to make it look in a bad state.

This weeks lecture by Jeremy Harkins was very interesting as i was Jeremy student in semester one, i enjoy learning and listing to Jeremy, just the was how we can use the what we learn in the real world is is very effective and i will be taking what i have studied and the technique i have learn to the real world my self.

to finish of it is very important to understand the programs being used in studio to be able to know how to express the idea you have in mind for your project even when you are not to familiar with the program that are being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment